My name is Aivars Kalvans. I write software (C, C++ and Python) that runs on Oracle Database and Tuxedo for more than 13 years now. I tinker with internals of Oracle and various other software.
Some code I have written both bad and “good enough”:
- Scruffy UML - creates UML diagrams from textual description.
- libvmod-rewrite - a plugin for Varnish (proxy server) that allows to modify cached pages.
- pattern-matcher and cloud-instances are winning entries of Latvia Java User Group programming contest. The first one was written while I was still drunk after a party.
- Scrapy proxies - Scrapy (web scraping framework) extension for using random proxies. Some people find it useful.
- … and everything else on github.com/aivarsk
You can reach me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since I had some issues before:
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion.